Sonae Sierra is a global
real estate player, investing, developing and managing sustainable real estate
assets in partnership with blue-chip investors. We operate in over 30 countries
across Europe, South America, North Africa and Asia.
We work with enthusiasm, perseverance and boldness in
an ever-changing environment. In our learning culture you will find multiple
opportunities to develop yourself. Join us in shaping the future of real
We are currently looking for a new member for the SSC – Accounting team to join us in the position of Technician, Accounting – Spanish Speaker.
Working Place: Sonae Sierra’s Central Offices in Lisbon
- Degree in Accounting or Management (preferential)
- Between 1 to 3 years of experience in Accounting or Auditing areas
- Fluent in Spanish and English (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of the Portuguese language if candidate is not native
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel (mandatory) and SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Analytical thinking and high level of accuracy
- Proactive and reliable person
- Ensure the monthly & quarterly closing accounts of Sonae Sierra’s owner and service companies in Spain;
- Prepare and control accruals and deferrals;
- Analyze the balance sheet;
- Work under IFRS and local GAAP;
- Reporting to the Consolidation Department;
- Reporting to the business and clients;
- Provide information to internal and external entities, including Auditors.
At Sonae Sierra, we are committed to creating a
workplace that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. We believe that every
individual deserves to be treated with respect, regardless of their race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We
welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply for
opportunities with us, and we strive to ensure that our recruitment process is
fair and transparent.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you would enjoy, we’d love to hear from you!